Going Home Tomorrow + Acknowledgements for my guest bloggers

Allo polish Pals!
Hope your having a fantastic weekend! I just wanted to post a little update. Tonight is our last night here in England and I can not believe how quickly these two weeks have passed. Its both bitter and sweet because this is the first time I saw my family since I moved to Holland back in February. Its been totally wonderful seeing my family and pets. This was also the first time my family met my wonderful Dutch partner (the reason I moved to Holland) and instantly he was apart of my English family! 
I'm looking forward to seeing my Dutch family and taking all my nail polishes home ~ You should see them all packed up, I spent hours individually bubble-wrapping them! What this does mean: I have a lot more colours to play with, expect a lot of new nail art! I will probably be posting back to normal by Tuesday/Wednesday. I'd also like to take a moment to thank SamJacquieGelic and Nail Art Newbie for taking part in my guest posts while I was away. I don't know about you but I enjoyed reading the guest posts and seeing the nail art they let me show.

So Toodles for now, We'll be on the plane tomorrow and I'm looking forward to showing you some new stuff! Thank you for still visiting and continuing to leave comments!
Love
Ithfifi
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm glad you had a nice time. can't wait to see the nail art you create when you are home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies when having fun! :D
    It will also be fun to see what you'll come up with when all your polishes is available for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels back home. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time with your loved ones.

    Barbara @ www;allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get home savely! I hope saying goodbye to your family won't be too hard (I know how that feels)!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig