A Day By The Bay ~ Mani Remake!

Allo polish Pals!
How are we all doing? Hope your weekend is going beautifully! I've been so distracted this week so I apologies for blogging less then usual. Next week will be back to normal! Today I am showing you something slightly different. Before I started blogging back in November I created a look I have loved ever since. I never actually showed you this look but it did feature in my previous blog design. The photographs where just awful, awful I tell ya! I flooded my cuticles so badly but I fell in-love with the combination and something else I love about it is it features some of my all time favorite polishes.
Before The Matte Topcoat
I did things different this time round. In the original I started with two coats of Zoya 'Cho' as far as I can remember. I don't have this polish here in Holland with me yet so I started with two base coats of Color Club's 'Normadic In Nude'. I then made the blue gradient using Essie's 'Bikini so Teeny', Model's Own 'Balearic Cool' and Zoya's 'Yummy'. I finally finished the manicure by adding Zoya's 'Maisie' over the gradient and adding Model's Own Pro matte topcoat.

One thing I've noticed.. I'm a hell of a lot tidier at painting my nails since last year! Blimey, what a mess!
What do you think of this look? Do you prefer the old version or the new? Have you had any recent fun with flakies?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, lovelies!
Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. this is soooo pretty, and its gorgeous matte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so nice, love this look and the touch of glitter. I was awful at painting nails when I first started so like you, with practice you really notice a change. I can actually do proper nail art on my other hand now which is a real achievement in itself :) hope you're having a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Atthebeautydesk! Yes I think there is an improvement from 2012 to 2013! Well done on being able to do the other hand, that can always be tricky! Hope you had a great weekend too! :)

      Delete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig