Welcome! A Beauty Blog Is Born.

Hello and welcome for the first blog post from Ithinitybeauty.com! This is a very exciting time, let me tell you a little about this website. Ithinity beauty is a beauty blog owned by me, Ithfifi; A cosmetic and beauty addict and artist. My blog posts will include various make up looks and styles I have created. Some practical for every day wear and some a little more artsy.

Once a week I will be doing 'The Weekly Wannabe' which will be recreated make up looks taken from celebrities.

Of course, there will be lots of nail art pictures and designs through out the week. This is the main category of ithinity-beauty. You can expect nail stamping, gradients and army’s of dots and strips. Thank you for taking the time to read. I hope you continue to visit as this website grows :)

Lots of love
Ithfifi
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig