Freehand Fantasy Cityscape Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope you all had a fantastic weekend? Tell me one thing that made you smile over the weekend, it can be anything – big or small. I didn't do much this weekend, I kept trying to create nail art but am still sort of in that weird funk. I didn't really create anything impressive.

But today I have something to show you that was created a couple weeks ago. I am really undecided about it. Maybe I should have added windows to the buildings, do you think it would have improved it?


Apologies for my messy buildings. Apparently I can not draw straight lines! 

For this manicure I began with my usual base coat, OPI's 'Nail Envy' and once dry added two coats of NYC's 'Williamsburg Vintage' (Not heard that before, have you?!) I then created gradient with acrylic paints going from blue to purple. I had very little direction on where this manicure was going when I began, I had planned to paint a yellow taxi...which ended up being water. Baha. I used my fave Bundle Monster brushes, my Edinburgh Realism brush and my cruddy beloved $1 bamboo brush. I seal it all in with my Pro-FX top coat and then added Catrice's 'Matte & More' which in this case... really made the whole thing look a little..dull.

What do you think of my city-scape nail art? Have you had city nails before?

Have a beautiful day, I'll catch you on Wednesday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Awww, this is so beautiful, I would love to sit in that balloon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!
    My son and sun, they make me smile a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a stunning nail design...you amaze me with every single one of urs

    --Sony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha...What a wonderful cityscape....Those balloons are adding more beauty in it! Ummm well, window will definitely add more details but I think in that case it would look more like real cityscape and not a fantasy one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so beautiful, I always love your hand painted designs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is perfect this way Ithi, without the windows. I love it that you made this one mate and those balloons are placed fantastic in this landscape!
    My weekend flew away so quickly, but usually my daughter makes me smile, so even if I don't remember anymore why I did smile, I am sure she made me do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful scene, I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig