Sinful Colors: Unicorn Swatch & Review ★★★★.5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you've had an excellent week! Once again my blog schedule was turned upside down, no matter how hard I tried to get things done something would happen – Would you believe I actually note down my weekly manicure plans... haha :( Anyway, today I have swatch and review of Sinful Colors 'Unicorn'. Something a little cheery for this miserable weather we are having here in Holland at the moment; How is your weather?

 Colour ~ Unicorn is a fresh lemon/buttery pastel yellow with a gorgeous pop. It reminds me a lot of China Glaze's 'Lemon Fizz' but I think this one is a little brighter and less chalky looking.

Application ~ The application was really smooth and dreamy, I applied three coats relatively fast and I had no issues with bubbles. I'd also like to say that within my three coats I ended up with a pretty flawless finish. I had streaks on my first layer but it all smoothed out beautifully.

Texture ~ I would describe Unicorn as a crème with a flawless and glossy finish even before applying my topcoat. I also found the formula to be really great, not too thick and not too watery – great for really showing this colour off and building up coats.

★★★★.5 /5  Four and a half stars, pretty darn good, huh? I really recommend this polish for anyone looking for a lighter yellow shade without the stress of streaking. It also dries really fast which is a huge bonus. I adore this colour, its so cute and girly as far as yellows go.

What do you think of this pastel yellow? Do you have a go-to pastel yellow in your collection yet?

Have a great weekend – I'll get going on my huge catch up process!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I don't think pastel yellow would suit me, but I like it on you! It's nice to read that you're so happy with it and that the formula was great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Robin! I think it would look cute on your nails but I know how you feel. I feel that way about some shades not looking right on myself. I'm becoming a big fan of Sinful very quickly! xx

      Delete
  2. this is an amazing vanila nails .i adore this pastel shade! and love how it goes on your nails !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bubica! I enjoyed wearing this shade on my nails! You and Fife have got me thinking of vanilla Cola and ice cream, something must be done about this! xx

      Delete
  3. amazing shade almost like vanilla ice cream. I think it is fantastic shade for autumn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, Fife! I didn't think of it as vanilla ice cream but it does make a good colour for it! I will remember that if I make ice cream nails! xx

      Delete
  4. wow I love pastel yellow shades like this one!
    I'd definitelly want to buy this shade your nails looks stunning ;)

    Have a nice weekend!
    xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a nice yellow and looks great on you :-)

    Weather in Scotland is pretty rubbish. Cold, wet and windy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful buttery colour. Great swatch Ithi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This soft yellow is good for any season! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was my first yellow! i love the color, but i felt it was a little too thin, especially for nail art

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig