Day 8: Metallic & N.Nail 6mm Circular Flat Laser Stud Review

This item was sent for me to review but as always will contain my full and honest opinion!  :)

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Have you been treated to some nice weather? It's been pretty gloomy here in Holland with the promising threats of a storm coming soon. I actually really love lightening but it's not so fun for the poor dog. Last night my parents-in-law surprised me with a professional light studio so today's pictures look a little different. I am still getting the hang of using my new light set up so I hope you will think the pictures are ok. I was so surprised by them that I nearly cried and gave them a big hug each. I'm so very grateful!

Today I have Day 8 of the 31 day nail art challenge which calls for metallic nails... I sure hope these nails are metallic enough! I also included these cute Circular flat laser 6mm studs by N.Nail from KKCENTERHK Let me know what you think.



I love these beautiful round studs, they shine beautifully through the spectrum and in my opinion, who doesn't love a rainbow? I applied these by adding them on top of my top coat. My only concern with them is the size, as you see on my little finger they look pretty large but they sat perfectly flat on my thumb. I think they are great for special occasions and for a extra dash of fancy-pants to your manicure :) Don't forget you can get a 10% discount on all products from kkcenterhk when you use the discount code 'ithinitybeauty' – yay!

I began this manicure by applying two coats of Essie's 'For The Twill Of It'. I then used bubble wrap to dab on Fogan's #18 (a strong copper shade) Barry M's 'Silver Foil' and Color Clubs 'Harp On it.
I finished this off with my top coat and added the studs on top.

What do you think of this metallic manicure; Is it metallic enough? Would you wear nail studs like this?
Enjoy your evening!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Wow it's so beautiful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design! Shiny and with diamonds- spectacular effect my dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fife! I do like these diamond like studs too! They are so shiny in the sun! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, you are posting so much lately! I am not fast enough to follow! This mani is metallic enough. Though for me the studs would be too big. Loved your black and white mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! I'm trying to keep up with the days so it makes it easier when we travel back to England, ha :) Thank you so much Stadtwaldvogel, I really enjoyed wearing my black and white mani :D xx

      Delete
  4. Wow I love these! They look like marble and I love the copper and silver metallics together. What wonderful in laws you have. Lucky you :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the studs... they add a fantastic sparkle to the mani. That's sooo nice of your in-laws. :) Hope your weather gets better soon!

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look. How are you liking your light box? I have wanted one for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the way you used the saran wrap method here! it looks really nice with the metallic colors... like aged metal. I like those studs too :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig