I Was Nominated For A Liebster Award!

Allo polish Pals,
How are you doing, are you having a good week? Massive apologies for not blogging so much this week. I am rushing around like crazy and thus not had the same time to post :( I currently have 3 scheduled posts up and ready to ping off while I'm away and some more to finish tomorrow. Tomorrow I have to pack and make sure I have everything sorted for my early flight to Holland on Saturday, I think I will have to be up at 4am and that’s with this terrible cold. I do apologise this not being a picture post but its an important one!

Thank you to the lovely fabulous Natalia for nominating me in the Liebster blog awards.
I am honored she would think of me to mention in these awards as I am a huge fan of her blog. Be sure to check it out!

So I am going to tell you 11 random facts about myself, then I will answer Natalia's questions. Then I will leave my own questions for the next 11 people I nominate! That’s how this works!

Read more to see who I nominated and read the questions! :)


  1. I'm a huge huge animal lover. I'm not sure I've had any long periods in my life where I've not had or lived with animals.
  1. If I had to have a favourite house-hold chore it would be hoovering.
  2. I've been to quite a few small Greek islands including Crete, Kos, Zante, Santorini, Rhodes among others.
  3. I'm a really really quiet person most of the time. If you ever see me being loud its because I must feel comfortable :)
  4. It secretly irks me if all my nails aren’t the same but I am trying to get used to accent nails!
  5. When I was a little girl I would spent hours making things out of cardboard boxes for my stuffed toys.
  6. I absolutely adore sushi, I only get it rarely but yum! I miss going to Yo! Sushi like I did when I was in London.
  7. I have massive frizzy hair which normally gets tamed with straighteners!
  8. I long to own more dresses and pretty things but I normally wear jeans.
  9. I have the most wonderful and supportive boyfriend who happens to be my Dutch Johnny (Or my Johnny Bravo!) I randomly met him when his brother added me from an old MMORPG game and we where in the same guild! ~ Life is crazy.
Here are the questions Natalia asked me:
  1. What do you like the most about blogging? I think it's the people I have met so far. I've not been blogging long but I feel like I've joined a wonderful community.
  1. Do you agree with the rule many bloggers have about not leaving links to your blog in their comments? Why? I do agree personally. I think it looks rude to just leave your blog link. If someone comments on my blog I will make sure I return the favor. Thats how little blogging families come to be. I also think its respectful, the blogger has taken time to write their post and to just copy and paste a link is incredibly rude.
      3. What do you think about indie polish?  Currently I've little experience but I am really      interested  in trying a few particular brands. I have had some really bad experiences with mineral indie brands in the past but I guess your always going to find things one person may like and another dislikes!
  1. You're late, you have only 2 minutes to do your makeup: how do you proceed and what do you use?  Quick! Moisturiser, foundation only takes a second to blend in (I was taught to foundation very quickly at the AOFM) Eyebrow gel for unruly brows, a lick of mascara and perhaps something like a light blush from benefit.
  1. Tell us three things you love...My family. Family is really important to me. My pets, I have a lovely little black cat (Mars) and a golden retriever (Charlie) and obviously my partner John. They where a little too obvious right?
  1. and three things you dislike...  Beetroot! (Beets?) Urgh, I can't stand the smell! Rough glitter polish and Rain
  1. Snow or flip-flops for Christmas?  If by flip flops we mean good weather.. sure! I'd have summer for christmas but snow is beautiful. I enjoy being inside all warm and snug when it snows and taking the dogs for a walk and watching them play in it!
  1. Which place are you dreaming to travel to? I think this one is a little obvious..but Holland!
     9. What are you thankful for in your life? My family and all of their health. 
        Its been a rough year so I am thankful for all the wonderful people I have in my life.
  1. What are you proud of? I am proud that I worked a year in a job I hated to see the dream of going to london and doing my make-up course come true. I wanted to leave the job nearly every day but it was worth it in the end!
  1. What is your greatest dream/aspiration? Hopefully to get back into make up someday or to be a writer/illustrator. There are so many things I want to do.. One day I'd love to have 'my own family'.
Here are the 11( 10 :( ) wonderful bloggers I have nominated for this award in random order. I will alert you all personally when I get a free minute!


Here are the details and rules for this award:
  • When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
  • Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
  • You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
  • Make sure the blogs you chose have 200 or LESS followers 
11 Questions for the awesome people I have nominated:
1. What is one nail polish you can not live without?
2. What is your guilty favourite snack food?
3. What is something you feel very strongly/passionate about besides nail blogging?
4. Is there a fashion item/trend that you just don't understand?
5. What has been your best experience of blogging?
7. Which three places would you like to visit if money was unlimited?
8. What is your favourite style of nail art?
9. What is your biggest nail polish/arting peeves?
10. Do you have any nail arting disasters?
11. What do you most look forward to at Christmas time?


Now I am off for an evening of packing and getting things ready. Can you believe I can't decide what I should have on my nails for my time in Holland! Eek decisions! Have a wonderful weekend guys, Keep tuned for the scheduled posts!

Love
Ithi
x



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Your very welcome! I intended to personally message you all but I've been so crazy busy with packing! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! I hope you have a wonderful vacation and come back refreshed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhh... You have nominated me? I'm speechless (and I'm never speechless)! I knew you are a very nice person and after this questions... Here in Germany we say: we both are on the same wave :)

    But I'm not sure if my English is good enough for this challenge ;(

    I'll sleep a night over it...

    Have a lot of fun in Holland, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me, Ithi! It's a huge honor for me. Most of the time I am a very quiet person, too. I am only loud when I feel comfortable, just like you. Have a nice vacation!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig