Freehand Puppy Nail Art Design

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I hope this week has been an awesome one for you!

I am working, working, working. My co-worker is currently on holiday so I am doing Monday's straight through, Saturday off work and back in on Sunday's. Good thing I love my job!

I don't expect I will get to paint for the next two or three weeks – if I can, amazing. If not.. well I already assume that so I wont get stressed out.

Today's nail art is one I wasn't sure about posting, there are some things in this manicure I couldn't stop seeing (minor mistakes that bugged me to no end) but I decided I will share it because on after thought it reminded me of something. PUPPIES IN MY POCKET!! Does anyone remember those tiny little plastic dogs? There was so so many to collection.


Puppies in my pocket, as cute as can be, I wanna take them all home with me! Haha.











Another thing that made me unsure about this design was my base colour. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the colour but I can't make sense of why I paired it with this design. I think maybe a hot pink would have suited it better, or blues.

For this design I used my trust OPI Nail Envy base coat and allowed to dry – approximately two minutes later I applied two coats of 'Vitamin Burst' from Orly's 'Breathable' collection.
I added a thin coat of my Pro-FX top coat (why am I still using this!? Its seen better days!) I then moved in with my acrylic paints to paint the pups and painted a wooden fence to the tips of my nails to go give them something to be peering over. I finished it all off with another two coats of top coat and finally, Barry M's matte top coat for smoothness.


Cringey. EVERYTHING is sold seperately, just FYI.

I'm not sure why my Dalmatians face looks like a boot/potato. The more I messed around with him the more he annoyed me, ha.

Do you remember 'puppies in my pocket'? What do you think of this design?

Thank you so much for stopping by, I always love when you come over to play! Don't forget you can also follow me on Instagram if you're not already, It would be great to see you there. Have a fantastic day, I'll catch you again on Monday!



Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Your drawing skill is extraordinary. Those puppies are so so so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way too cute! You are such an expert, I loved how you did it. I can't really decide which puppy is my favorite one, I love them all <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the base color! Also, I would love one of my puppy. What a great idea. People are obsessed with their pets, and would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am blown away by the details of this freehand art! What masterpieces of sweet cute puppies these are to take around with you! Love them so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww these are cute. Just look at all the details in this design. Very nice :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eye for detail is amazing! I love the puppies and your base color. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! It’s very detailed. I am blown away by your talent. This is by far the best nail art that I saw. Just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm truly amazed by your design! It looks super cute and such a splendid piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! Ithi this mani is so cute! I don't see how/why you wouldn't want to post this, it is truly adorable! I wish you a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg when I think you can't impress me any more you crack out puppies. These are amazing, what a great job you did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so wonderful . So much skill and love was put into the work of your nails. So unique too. I love it .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do remember this, takes me back to my child hood days. I love the puppies look so creative and fashionable, true talent. That Orly shade is Fire. I love them as a brand!! -Chastity

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig