3D Snails & Rainbow Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How're you all doing today? I hope the week is going well for you! Who's ready for the weekend? I see a wave of hands.

Today our store is a doing a really awesome VIP beauty gala event, I'll be working but I think its going to be such a fun experience. There's going to be make overs, live tutorials, discounts, a selfie station.. all sorts! My outfit is going to be 80% pink (as suggested) I've got a cute little jewelled hair band, pink trousers, shoes and a pink top and a long flowy silver cardigan. I think I am going to feel like a gradient princess!

Oh..wait! You were here for snail art, right? Snail Art... Oh Ithi. This ones a bit extreme, I tried something different that didn't pay off but you know what? Sometimes that's OK. I learnt stuff.









Wouldn't it be cool if snails where so whizzy they left behind a trail of rainbow rather than... Well.. their sticky slimy stuff.. Not to judge, you know.. a snail is entitled to leave a trail of whatever he or she wishes but if I was a snail I'd make sure it was either rainbow-like in colours or glittery.

So I feel really disappointed with this design (and also I am really happy so I don't care that much) I think its because the creation of these snails were just so much fun that they deserved a really awesome design to go with them. Perhaps I should have sat them upright as if they were actually going across my nails.. I also can't figure out why I picked the base I did, I should have picked something that would really contrast against them.

Argh. If anyone can find one nice thing to say about this design then go ahead, share with the class, haha.

What do you think of this bizarre design? What sort of scene would you have put the snails on?

Thank you so much for visiting today. I hope you have a wonderful day filled with smiles (and be sure to spread them to those around you) I'll see you again on Monday, Mwah!



Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh my goodness your nails are totally adorable!!! They are so super cute! I so want to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find them really cute! these snails! Ithi I hope your weekend is all kinds of awesome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you don't like the design but my daughter would love this! If only I were talented enough to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so so so adorable! Well I think no here except you will find any problem in this cute mani. It's awesome Ithi. Just cheers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish all the snails on my front porch left rainbow trails! Such a cute mani!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig