Freehand Sunset Beach Camping Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How're you all doing today? Did you have an awesome weekend? I hope you got up to something fun, or even just spent time recharging your batteries.

I had the day off on Saturday and I had a really relaxing day. I had intended to paint in the morning but I just wasn't feeling it so instead I used the time to have a good tidy up, do some reading, do some 'homework' for work and sort out my blog posts. In the afternoon I went with my sister, mum and niece and nephew to help my sister get some plants for her garden. Overall it was just a really lovely chilled out day.

I'm working every Sunday now but I actually rather like it. I can be surprisingly busy but when its not it feels quite calm and I crack on with some dusting or organising. I've started packing my tablet and notebook so that if I miss the bus and need to wait an hour for the next one I can go grab a coffee somewhere and do some blog scheduling, brain storming and general organisation.

I've another landscape for you today, my favourite type of painting. I feel like its becoming harder and harder to come up with landscape ideas, I can't possibly have done everything, can I?
Anyway, get ready for super chill vibes - Also did you know the June is camping month?











I don't know who's been staying in this tent but it seems like a lovely idea! I've never had a fire on the beach or really camped but it must be so relaxing (as longs as your tent is not too close to the water, haha) Do you go camping? Where's the nicest place you've pitched up?

For this design I began with my trust OPI Nail Envy base coat and once dry I applied a thin coat of ORLY's 'White tips' for my perfect white blank canvas. I then moved in with a chunky brush using different shades, blending them together to create my sunset. For all the finer details I used my beloved Pure Color brush in size 10. Once I had finished creating my art I sealed it all in with two layers of top coat and eventually added Barry M's matte topcoat on top.

What do you guys think of my beach scene nail art? What sorts of landscapes would you like to see me paint?

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit today, don't forget to say hi in the comments, I like to see you around. Have an awesome day, I'll catch you again on Thursday!




Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Such a beautiful place for camping. That sunset is so so so amazing! Lovely one Ithi! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look at those pictures and I'm amazed how beautiful your work is! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creativity and that beach scene is amazing! We camped on the beach at Padre Island, but ended up sleeping in the car thanks to wandering coyotes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!!! You've never been camping Ithi? It's so much fun and once the tent is up, really relaxing. We love climbing up the Drakensberg and camping right at the very top. The views are breathtaking and you can watch the thunderstorms roll in. Just stunning. Anyways, love your nail art this week. The beach camping scene looks so peaceful and dreamy with the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I am feeling in a super summer mood. These nails look just amazing and capture the summer essence well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness your nails are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love how detailed and cute they are!!! Such fun for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo pretty! I wish I could get a nail art that perfect too. I use to go to salon to have it done, but it’s too high maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness that campfire nail! They turned out so super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this look. It looks really peaceful. I really like the sky. I went camping as a kid, but haven't been in years. The beach is my favorite place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nail art is lovely Ithi! I didn't know June was the month for camping, but that's no surprise because I HATE camping. I've gone camping with the school, every year until my 17th and it was horrible every time. Living deprived of clean water, livng with people wrestling over food (because there wasn't enough), me starving (because I'm no wrestler, of course) getting wet under the rain and having to share the tent with 5 people who haven't showered in one week... NOOOOPE, I've done it many times. Won't repeat it, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHGosh! LOVEEE these colors. They are so perfect for this season. They really turned out quite nice.

    ❥ tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, what a great nailart. I love this. I would love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are the perfect nails for the summer months, is there anything better than a sunset on the beach?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought I've seen this somewhere, but nope, I didn't~ Have you tried doing one that has milky way instead? Will love to see it!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig