Festive Feels - Christmas Tree Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I hope you had an awesome weekend! 14 days until Christmas, how many of you are ready? I'm sat here with Deezer's Christmas play list on!

I'm 90% through with hand painting my third card, 10% through my final fourth Christmas card, I've begun present wrapping and I feel very well prepared. I'm not the kind of person to leaves things to the last minute (can't take the stress and panic!)

Talking of Christmas today I'm kickin' off the festive nail art, I know you guys have been concerned that I hadn't posted any yet but don't worry, I got this. Later in the post I also have a little story to tell you, an experience from work last week.





I'd just like to share with you something that happened last week at work. Continue reading if you love a heart warming moment. A very elderly man came up to me in the fragrance section of the store, no one had bothered to ask him if he needed any help up until this point, of course as soon as I saw him I tried my best to assist him. He had trouble walking and was using a frame as well as difficulties in talking, I had trouble understanding him but what I worked out was, and he was very specific about this, he wanted a very. very high quality perfume. I spent a few minutes with him and ultimately decided that if he was looking for the best of the best then he was in the wrong section, I took him over to Dior where we found him the most beautiful gift set. I rang it up through the till while a colleague of mine wrapped it up beautifully and included a generous amount of free goodies and samples.

Up until this point he wasn't aware of all the little finishing touches we'd added, he thought he was having the display item that had been on the shelf. Sometimes you don't need words, when he saw it all beautifully presented in the Dior gift bag his eyes lit up, he honestly looked so happy. I don't know who he was buying for but I can only imagine she must be a very special lady. He was such a gentlemen and I am sure she is a very lucky lady to have him in her life.

I also felt so glad I was able to deliver something that completely hit the brief, that I was able to help him as much as possible and hopefully make the experience fun and welcoming for him. I don't know why nobody had served him before I came a long but everyone deserves the same treatment.

I know that was a random little tale but I love these sorts of heart warming moments I've had so far in this job. Even if I don't get to stay after Christmas I will have had really fond memories working there.



This colour from Models Own really makes me think of Coca Cola Cherry. I honestly though this nail polish was going to be a full on red.. but do ya know what? I really like it! Also my nails in these pictures are actually the most recent representations of how my nails look currently. I did these last week. YAY, I feel happier seeing this shape than my ugly rounded nails – not that all round nails are ugly. I just don't think they help my podgy sausage fingers look any more elegant!

And finally the reject nail art that I originally painted and then decided wasn't 'enough.



Thank you so much for visiting, don't forget to let me know what you think. Come say hi in the comments! Have a beautiful day, I'll catch you again on Wednesday!



Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. It is so important to be nice with each other and give even a little bit of kindness around. It doesn't cost us anything but it can make a day feel special for someone else. Btw, I like your cute designs for the Christmas nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. When I worked in retail (Opticians), every customer I served was the most important person in the world to me, at that point. I think too many people are so judgemental!!! I am glad you are enjoying your job :-D

    Oh and lovely mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet. She is a lucky lady indeed. p.s. Those trees on your nails are super cute ... love the colors you used here!

    ❥ tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea how you come up with all this beautiful art nail ideas. So talented you are! Wish you were I. My area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the sweet, heartwarming tale. It's always a pleasure to brighten someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely story Ithi. Wouldn't it be awesome if he brings the lucky lady into the store while you'r still there? I bet he'll be telling her all about the beautiful person he met at the store that was so helpful and kind too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This year I'm 100% doing festive nails as well! I'm thinking red glittery base and then maybe one with a santa suit design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your story—what a sweet gesture from him and you. I like the black nails and the 80s vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a sweet story. Now onto the nails, I love the reject nails....LOL They have a funky vibe to them. The christmas nails are fantastic. The close up of the trees shows how much work went into it. Love that you went with a gloss finish on this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This Festive Christmas tree nail art are so impressive. I really adore your talent in designing your own nails. You did a great job!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute! The details on the trees are beautiful.I love the color as well, great choices with this design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's such a cute story! Would love to see who he bought it for :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you were able to help him and that his face lit up. Love the Festive Feels nails. The trees are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These nails are so cute! I would have a hard time choosing between all of the different designs! I love the designs and colors your chose.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet story! I’m sure you made his day & whoever he gives it to will love it. Little things like that can go a long way. This nail design is cute. That shade of red is pretty & I like it with this design. I like the other nail art you did as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are so cute! i love christmas nails! Shame i bite mine!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your nails look so great! I am loving the details of the trees, it is like painting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm glad making the old man's day made your day too... A little kindness goes a long way... I thought the cherry coloured nails looked really different... I like the black one too! It's a little more festive to me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love me some fun nail art, especially during the Holidays! I love the font you use! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute story!!! I love how festive your nails are and all of the pretty colors you have chosen for these looks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really admire your talent in designing your nails. You are so creative and impressive as well. You did a great job on doing this festive feels Christmas tree nail art. I hope I can paint my nails too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love decorating and designing my nails with different artsy and gorgeous designs. I think this is my new target design. Hmm

    ReplyDelete
  23. The reject nail art actually looks very cool! I wish I would be so good at doing this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The reject looks cute but I absolutely love the final one. Your trees are gorgeous!
    And I think your story represents what Christmas should be like: making others happy by just giving them attention and care. I'm sure the presents means even more to both the giver and the receiver with all the extras and the careful decorations you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. So talented to be able to create such beautiful art on your nails. I can't really do intricate art like this on my own nails.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig