Mezmris Nail Lacquer - Psychedelic Galaxy Swatch & Review

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? Has anything fun or eventful happened in your week yet?
Mine seems to be a mixture of really mundane things going on but I am feeling good for the huge spring clean I've had. Next I need to spring clean my polish collection, I think! On the plus side at least it actually feels like Spring now!

Today I am showing you a really pretty polish from Mezmris Nail Lacquer, this one is one of my absolute favourites and you know I've got an obsession with Sammi's nail polishes! This is 'Psychedelic Galaxy'.



I absolutely love Psychedelic Galaxy, I knew I would..and then it arrived and I loved it even harder than I thought I would! Its a black jelly laced with all sorts of yummy, beautiful holographic micro glitters and ultra chromatic chameleon flakies (so drool worthy) This polish is completely opaque in 2-3 coats although I have also worn it over black in the past. (Remember my musical nails?)

It has an amazing dry time and a beautiful glossy sheen even before adding a top coat although combined with the Mezmris Nail Lacquer top coat, 'Armor' really brings all those flakies to life.

Since owning this polish I am continuously looking for manicure ideas that I can use it for, it is beautiful and unique and always gets a ton of compliments.

What do you guys think of this multi coloured wonder? Do you own anything like this?

You may also notice some slight changes going on around here but don't worry, its business as usual! :)

Have a beautiful day my friends, thank you for visiting. I'll catch you again on Saturday!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Zauberin, it is magical isn't it?! :)

      Delete
  2. Definitely magical :)
    But... eh... Ithi, spring cleaning your polish collection means dusting off the bottles that are out and carefully placing them in their dark but safe spot, right? I mean, you don't really have to get rid of certain polishes, right? *starts to feel uncomfortable at the mere thought and decides to skip spring cleaning for now*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so too, Joyce!
      I know its a real daunting thought but it has to happen eventually. Last year I started with determination, my goal was to only throw out the really gunked up polishes like old and unusable glitters...I was going to photograph every polish separately and upload them into an app called Snupps so that I had a handy little database I could browse through (also handy for matching colours etc for manicures) and I did get through a few boxes... then I lost momentum!!

      Delete
  3. This is such a gorgeous polish! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one has depth, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are certainly right, I know a few people who own this one and they all love it! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow...what a wonderful polish. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it, just?! I love that I never know where the big flakies will land :D

      Delete
  6. beautiful polish. love the colorful frakies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last time I have seen your fulltime nail acorn styling and after that I am watching this one.. It will be no wrong if I say you are such an amazing nail artist.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig