Guest Blogging Over At Roaring Nails

Allo polish Pals!
Lets keep this short and sweet, I'm not here today but I am delighted to be posting at my good friend Robin's blog, Roaring Nails. I am a huge fan of her blog and I am so glad to be posting there. I've got an interesting freehand manicure with animals, but you wont find the information here! If you want to see it you will have to go visit Robin's blog. Come on, what are you waiting for?!

While you page loads, can you figure out what it is?



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love your design esp the cat. So cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Robin's nail designs as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Fife! She's a very talented lady and also a super lovely person :) xx

      Delete
  3. OMG your nails are too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig