Catrice: (S)wimbledon Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope your having a fun and productive day! Hopefully by the time you read this I've already completed my three mile work out and am most likely moving onto the housework before I'll collapse and take a nice cup of tea!I hope you guys are feeling dandy, keep those smiles coming! :)
Today I have a swatch and review of Catrice's '(S)wimbledon', these picture are quite old, I was supposed to share this with you before my trip to England!.

Colour ~ '(S)wimbledon' is a gorgeous medium aqua that certainly leans more towards the green side, it is fabulously bright and has a very delicate and subtle silver shimmer to it. It may appear stronger on the bottle then on nails but it is still there! I am wearing two coats in these pictures.

Application ~ I had no real troubles with application, it can look a little streaky on the first coat but it will self level a little. I applied my two coats quite fast in between which resulted in a bubble or two but considering my painting speed it actually dries to a beautiful flawless finish (ie: take more care than I did and you'll be fine!) Despite the medium thickness of this polish it has a pretty great dry time.

Texture ~ I would say this is a medium-thick cream and dries to a very high shine glossy finish even before applying your top coat.

★★★★★/5 I am incredibly happy I picked up this polish, it is such a fun and bright looking colour and looks great with many different nail art styles (as you will have seen on this blog) I certainly think that if your in the market for a good reliable aqua then this could be the one for you.

What do you think of this aqua with subtle shimmer? Do you have a favored aqua in your collection?

Have a beautiful and glamorous day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love this colour for summer! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my kind of color too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Natalia, you must grab it if you see it! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. What a great pick Ithi! This colour is gorgeous and suits you perfectly.
    xo, Pia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, Pia! This is one of those polishes I have to stop myself using too often! xx

      Delete
  4. looks really beautiful on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oughhh, i love mint so much ! it suit to you Ithi ! very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I think this is something worth checking out. Pretty color and finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful color, I love mint!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig