Happy New Year From Ithinity Beauty!

Allo polish Pals!

And happy new year to you all! I hope you will all have a fantastic night celebrating the new year coming in – do you have any plans? I've really surprised myself as I am so excited for 2015 – I'm full of positive energy and I know this will be a great year in many ways. Here's my positive attitude: I will achieve the things I wish to, lets all work hard this year for the things we want!




 Lets share, Do you have any resolutions?

Here are my resolutions/Agreements with myself for this year.

  1. This time next year I will be at my goal weight – Since I started getting serious about it in September I have already lost a stone so I will keep working hard, enjoying the working out and progress forward. Since I have already lost some weight I know I can do it
  2. My Dutch will improve. It has to and I am determined to work really hard. I'm not good at forced studying but I know I need to do this for myself.
  3. Keep up with my good sleeping pattern. I'm curious to see this one happen – When I am in England I find it easy to go to bed early and to be up bouncing around at 7am. In Holland it seems a lot harder if there are things to do but I am going to do this!
  4. No more evil food: There are a lot of things I can not eat since it makes me very sick. I spent a lot of 2014 feeling sick. I hate to be a bother so I just eat what everyone else is eating even if I am not supposed to.... That's going to change. I gotta look after myself.
All in All I think these are really achievable and I don't feel I am making unrealistic promises to myself, most of these things will come together in one way or another so I am feeling so optimistic.

For this manicure I began by applying two coats of Rimmel's 'Black Cherry'. Once dried I followed on with a coat of Nicole By OPI's 'Stars At Night' (holo bar glitter) and Rimmel's 'Bedazzle' glitter. I then applied a matte top coat and painted on my numbers and wine glass with Oumaxi Acrylic paint. I finished off by applying OPI's top coat.

Well, my beautiful blogging friends, I wish you a truly wonderful start to 2015, I hope you will all have an amazing and successful blogging year. Lets be our best selves this year! I can't wait to see what designs you will all be sharing in the coming year and I look forward to keeping up with you all. It's crazy to think how long I have known and followed some of your blogs now!

Have a sparkly and exciting new year and stay safe,

So much love, gratitude and happiness for the past year I've shared with you all,
Ithfifi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Happy new year!
    This nail art looks amazing darling :)

    I wish you all the best for 2015!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year!!! I'm so glad we became blogging friends this year, I can't wait to see what we do next year! Your nails are seriously amazing, it look likes a party on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you, good luck with your goals :-D

    This look amazing - the bar glitter really adds to the effect I think :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really pretty, I love the glitter! your freehanding is so good :) Best wishes for 2015, good luck with your resolutions!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New year Ithfifi :D I wish you all the luck to achieve those goals. Me, however don't have any resolution. I know I am break it somewhere in the middle.
    The manicure super fun for HNY I love all those glitter bars :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Ithi- I love your design, very special and very unique :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wish you all the best in 2015
    fantastic manicure for new begining and no more >evil food< that is trick for better life !
    i keep me weight the same from 1985 till now ..i always have 45 kilo :) ( i am small girl just 1,6m )
    with love !
    bubica !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, especially with the bar glitter like fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm only catching up with blog posts now so sorry for the late comment, but happy new year!! I love this design, it's so fun and festive!! I expecially love the glitters you used! How fun would it be if your Dutch improved!! Lol I imagine myself sending entire emails in Dutch to you now ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig