Creamy Punch Stripes

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing? I hope your having a good weekend. Are any of you getting your days muddled up? I think because Christmas was on a Wednesday that it really doesn't feel like a Saturday, you know what I mean? Over Christmas I was an extremely lucky girl and did receive some of the polishes I had been lemming over for the past few months, one of those was Barry M's 'Lychee'.
It seemed only right to crack this one out and create something bright!

I started with two coats of Barry M's Lychee on all my nails and created alternating half manicure's/full taped nails using striping tape and Model's Own 'Pink Punch'. I finished off by applying some cute bright candy studs from the Born Pretty Store. It's pretty basic really. I actually created this Boxing day evening and I loved it so much... I still wasn't sure I'd done the best job I could but it actually came out a lot smoother and neater then here. Sometimes I shouldn't be so damn fussy, hehe!

What do you think of this cream and neon creation? Do you like using striping tape as much as I do?

Have a gorgeous day,
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. oh.do you know that neons are my favourite polishes.have to many that i could never spent it all till the end of my life ! love this creations with this lovely lovely neon color!from 0 to 10 : 10 point for point finger and ring ,and for other 9+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bubica, I preferred the full nail pattern too but I didn't want it to repeat too much! I'm becoming a fan of neon polishes too! :)

      Delete
  2. These are striking Ithi. I love the combo of nude and neon so this really is ticking all my boxes. Your tape design is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lou! I'm really feeling the nude/neon clash too, I am so tempted to create another tape design with lychee but I must refrain! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love this color! The neon comes out really beautiful in this design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for your comment :) I really like this colour, such a useful colour for a base coat as anything will go with it but I love the neon with it, it really makes the colour pop out! I love using striping tape but sometimes it just gets a bit fiddly and takes so long to do but the end results always look brilliant! I love your blog so I'm now following on bloglovin. Hope you had a great Christmas too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I couldn't agree more, I can see lychee being great for all sorts of nail art, even as a water marble base perhaps! I used to find it fiddly but I think I have become used to have tape stuck all over the place hehe. Thank you so much for following back :) I enjoyed reading your posts! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the combination of cream and neon -- Lychee has to be one of the most amazing polishes ever :) The studs are a nice touch, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy! I totally agree, I was lemming after lychee for so long!

      Delete
  6. This is gorgeous Ithi! I love the combo, and your nail art is so sharp it nearly looks like a decal :) I wish you all the best for 2014, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia! Wow, I am so flatter you almost mistook it for a decal! :O I hope you also have a wonderful new year :)

      Delete
  7. I know exactly what you mean about confusing the days! I think i've got it sorted now but for the few days after christmas I was completely lost.
    I love the combination you've put together too, I wouldn't say it could be neater either its a lovely job! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew I am not the only one! I'll be the same after new years day since everyone is home and not at work, haha. Thank you so much, I know sometimes I can be far too much of a perfectionist for my own good! xx

      Delete
  8. i love how nudes look with bright colors, very bold and eye catching :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig