Blurple Candy

Allo polish Pals!
Friday again, already?! How has your week been? I have to admit I was a little side tracked from my blog schedule this week. I have some stuff going on with my English family when my Niece got pretty sick and being in Holland made it quite a difficult time for me. Thankfully she is ok and I am now feeling much calmer. Today's post feature's some cute candy studs from the Born Pretty Store.

Click us to enlarge us!
I used three colours for this look, Barry M's 'Prickly Pear' and 'Vivid Purple'. My third colour was this stunning blue from a Greek brand Erre Due which I picked up on my holiday's last year. I used striping tape to alternate the arrow pattern and applied the studs to a tacky top coat.
I made a slight booboo on my thumb but besides that I am really smitten with the colour combo!


What do you think of this nail art? Do you like the colour combo?
Have a great start to your weekend,
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hi Ithi! The week has gone by so fast. So nice that it's already friday. This mani is so beautiful. I really like the colours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann-Sofie, I feel like all the weeks are just flying! x

      Delete
  2. I'm glad your niece is feeling better. I love how the colors go together, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Little Monster! It was incredibly worrying but luckily all the symptoms went very quickly :)

      Delete
  3. This was so beautiful, you always come up with the most unique and fun color combinations, it's always fun to go in here and look! :) Nice to hear that your niece is better, it's awful when someone in the family has a problem/illness and there's a distance in between.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gelic, I'm so shocked you say that because sometimes I think my nail art is a little too boring or the colours too 'safe'. Your right, I was so relieved!

      Delete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig